WHOI announces the Seafloor Explorer project
The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution put out a great press release about the project. Check it out.
About adyorkI'm a marine biologist at the Woods Hole Oceanographic institution and a member of the HabCam Group.
This is the blog for the Zooniverse's Seafloor Explorer citizen science project. Where you can help to create a library of seafloor life in the habitats along the northeast continental shelf.
- RT @the_zooniverse: Chat to the Zooniverse team live later today on Zooniverse Talk zooniverse.org/talk/688 Ask us anything! 4 years ago
- RT @the_zooniverse: Zooniverse Advent Calendar – Day 1: Image Competition daily.zooniverse.org/2016/12/01/zoo… https://t.co/t9oc2YLMpR 4 years ago
- RT @the_zooniverse: Call for Biomedical Projects on the Zooniverse daily.zooniverse.org/2016/11/17/cal… https://t.co/nM5OwerR7U 4 years ago
- RT @the_zooniverse: 6 days left on the Bat Detective challenge and we're 25% of the way to our goal! Help us reach it at https://t.co/REMHH… 5 years ago
- RT @the_zooniverse: What are you doing tonight? @the_zooniverse is joining @BBCStargazing in the search for pulsars bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01… 5 years ago